|Mavis Cournane||Jun 22, 2005 2:23 am|
|Subject:||Minutes of Eurasian Call June 22 2005|
|From:||Mavis Cournane (mavi...@cognitran.com)|
|Date:||Jun 22, 2005 2:23:28 am|
Dear all below are the minutes of the Eurasian call.
------ 1. Roll Call Tim McGrath Mavis Cournane Peter Borresen Mikkel Brun Sue Probert
2. Report from Peter Borresen on Procurement Process The meeting in London was very productive. The OGC agreed to drop the rectification advice document. In general agreement was reached on the procurement process between the Danish Government, Norwegian Government and, Britain (OGC). The plan is to take the document and discuss and finalize that document on Friday in a conference call with the procurement group. This will then be shared with the UBL group. Other groups within UBL need to know the name and number of the document groups being proposed.
As well is producing the procurement process model we can update the issues list with the proposed PartyRoles and the definitions of them.
PB: We have discussed making a common European Localization. IDA funding will finish in Sept.
As we move in to the construction and design of new document types for UBL, we will prototype the first document collaboratively. We will delegate sets of document types based on the collaboration they are used within to individuals for initial development.
3. Sue Probert gave an update on the CEFACT Plenary meeting SP: A new agreement between CEFACT and OASIS was formed. Gunther Stuhec has indicated to the CEFACT Plenary that the one of the key tasks ahead was to try to agree on the local/global issue and to try and reach consensus.
4. TM: The report from the UBL/UNedocs feasibility study has been distributed to the negotiating team and there is a meeting next week to decide whether to adopt this strategy.
5. Tax XML will provide resources to develop guidelines for UBL implementation in various tax regimes. Over the next 3 weeks we will invite Tax XML people to participate in the content discussions of the various weekly calls. On the Eurasian call in 2 weeks time, the discussion will be devoted to Tax XML issues
6. The three layered hierarchy will be discussed in the Atlantic call. Columns will be added to the spreadsheet for the small business subset. When we start on the new document types next week we will use the new structure.
7. No additions to the calendar. 8. The small business subset SC Bryan Rasmussen made a comment about the draft that it would benefit from having populated samples but we need to find someone prepared to do that. MB will try to find out if Bryan can provide some examples himself.