atom feed2 messages in org.apache.jakarta.slide-userRE: JSR-170 support?
FromSent OnAttachments
jaka...@amos.mailshell.comMay 21, 2002 11:13 pm
Pill, JuergenMay 22, 2002 12:59 am
Subject:RE: JSR-170 support?
From:Pill, Juergen (Juer@softwareag.com)
Date:May 22, 2002 12:59:02 am
List:org.apache.jakarta.slide-user

Hello Amos Shapiro,

There are two standards in progress currently: JRS147 and JSR 170.

* JSR 147: A standard API based on Delta-V * JSR 170: A content management API (based on WebDAV?)

Both Remy and Juergen are expert members in those JSRs.

Yes, we are planning to implement those APIs in Slide in one of the next versions. Currently we have a client API, which is Slide specific.

Best regards,

Juergen

-----Original Message----- From: jaka@amos.mailshell.com [mailto:jaka@amos.mailshell.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 08.14 AM To: slid@jakarta.apache.org Subject: JSR-170 support?

Hi,

Asking about standard API for WebDAV on Jguru.com, I got a pointer to JSR-170: "Content Repository for JavaTM technology API".

Do Slide development follow this standard? Are there any concere plans to implement it once it's out?

Cheers,

--Amos Shapira

"Of course Australia was marked for glory, for its people had been chosen by the finest judges in England." --Anonymous