atom feed14 messages in org.apache.incubator.generalRe: [discuss] Apache OpenWhisk Incuba...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sam RubyOct 13, 2016 1:27 pm
Greg SteinOct 13, 2016 10:31 pm
Mark StrubergOct 13, 2016 11:15 pm
Sam RubyOct 14, 2016 3:29 am
John D. AmentOct 14, 2016 3:50 am
Felix MeschbergerOct 14, 2016 4:52 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 6:37 am
Felix MeschbergerOct 14, 2016 7:16 am
Greg SteinOct 14, 2016 7:26 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 7:51 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 8:00 am
Jim JagielskiOct 17, 2016 8:30 am
Sam RubyOct 17, 2016 8:48 am
Isabel Drost-FrommOct 19, 2016 3:58 am
Subject:Re: [discuss] Apache OpenWhisk Incubator Proposal
From:Mark Struberg (stru@yahoo.de.INVALID)
Date:Oct 13, 2016 11:15:47 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.general

Why isn't it enough to just mirror to github? I only quickly read through the proposal and I'm not sure if thy just stated
that _currently_ the repo is on github.

With GIT it makes no difference at all where the repo is hosted IF you have a
track record (which ASF git-wip does, but github doesn't have).

LieGrue, strub