atom feed37 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRE: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gord TannerJul 20, 2012 4:20 pm
Filip MajJul 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Ross GardlerJul 21, 2012 8:00 pm
gtan...@gmail.comJul 22, 2012 9:41 am
Laurent HassonJul 22, 2012 10:02 am
eduardo pelegri-llopartJul 22, 2012 10:16 am
Ross GardlerJul 22, 2012 10:19 am
Paul PlaquetteJul 23, 2012 2:26 am
Laurent HassonJul 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Filip MajJul 25, 2012 10:45 am
Dan SilivestruJul 25, 2012 11:02 am
Michael BrooksJul 25, 2012 5:12 pm
Paul PlaquetteJul 26, 2012 6:57 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 7:06 am
Jukka ZittingJul 26, 2012 7:25 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 7:53 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 10:04 am
Ken WallisJul 26, 2012 10:51 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 11:10 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 11:18 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 11:36 am
Brian LeRouxJul 26, 2012 11:49 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 1:29 pm
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 6:53 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:04 am
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 7:06 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:31 am
Michael BrooksJul 30, 2012 8:56 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 9:21 am
Gord TannerJul 30, 2012 2:18 pm
Ross GardlerJul 31, 2012 7:49 am
Jukka ZittingJul 31, 2012 10:03 am
Dan SilivestruJul 31, 2012 10:07 am
Gord TannerAug 2, 2012 8:58 am
Ross GardlerAug 3, 2012 12:52 am
Dan SilivestruAug 3, 2012 5:24 am
Subject:RE: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
From:Laurent Hasson (lhas@rim.com)
Date:Jul 22, 2012 10:02:36 am
List:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

Ross,

I had suggested that because of my prior involvement many years ago with the
Lucene project and its sub-project structure including Solr. This was many years
ago, so if this is an obsolete structure, I am fine. The reason for the thinking
though was simply that Ripple would have a strong "Cordova" support in terms of
API emulation and relate closely to that project. We can of course discuss this
in the community to figure out the best option. Any reason why sub-projects are
frowned upon?

As for the statement "the entire company is focused on our BB10 delivery", it
was meant only to highlight that moving Ripple to Apache may take a bit longer
to do as a result, not that there was any less commitment to Ripple from our
site. Quite the contrary.

Thank You

------------------------------------------------ "Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of
government" - Dennis

-----Original Message----- From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgar@opendirective.com] Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:01 PM To: call@incubator.apache.org Subject: Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova