|Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg||Apr 21, 2009 5:34 am|
|Subject:||[office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2009-04-20|
|From:||Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg (Mich...@Sun.COM)|
|Date:||Apr 21, 2009 5:34:37 am|
* Rollcall +Peter Junge, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd. +Don Harbison, IBM +Mingfei Jia, IBM Yue Ma, IBM +Rob Weir, IBM +Patrick Durusau +Dennis E. Hamilton +David Wheeler +Eric Patterson, Microsoft +Stephen Peront, Microsoft +Jomar Silva, ODF Alliance +Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems (presiding) +Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems +Oliver Wittmann, Sun Microsystems
Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name.
* 13/16 voting members present, so quorum requirements have been met.
* The agenda was approved
* Minutes from 2009-04-06 coordination call:
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes.
* ODF 1.2 Committee Draft 2 Ballot:
The TC unanimously agreed to conduct an 7 day electronic ballot regarding the approval of the recent ODF 1.2 draft/schema as committee draft.
* ODF 1.2 Status
- Patrick will follow up with David Wheeler regarding the formula specification. - Rob, Patrick and Michael will develop guidelines who to use the new issue tracking facility for ODF 1.2.
* Public Comments
Michael reminded all TC members that the TC is still looking for volunteers that provide proposed resolutions for additional sets of comments.
271: Needs a closer look. Michael accepted an action item to prepare a clarification. 272: The grammar error has been corrected in ODF 1.2 cd1 rev 05. The TC agreed to resolve this and similar errors only within the ODF 1.2 specification unless their inclusion into an ODF 1.0/1.1 errata document is explicitly requested. 273/274: The mimetype registration has been corrected and includes now the correct extension "odm" (rather than "otm"). For ODF 1.2, the content of table 21 (ODF 1.2 cd01 rev 5) will be moved to table 20, and the new database mimetype will be added to table 21. Michael will follow up with Mary to check whether the mimetype for database documents may be registered before ODF 1.2 is an approved OASIS standard, for instance by including a reference to a Committee Specification. 275: The TC agreed that it won't make a registration of extensions mandatory. Rob will respond that to the submitter of the comment, as well as that the ODF 1.2 conformance clauses include a documentation requirement for extensions.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:10pm CET
-- Michael Brauer, Technical Architect Software Engineering StarOffice/OpenOffice.org Sun Microsystems GmbH Nagelsweg 55 D-20097 Hamburg, Germany mich...@sun.com http://sun.com/staroffice +49 40 23646 500 http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028 Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Haering
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php