atom feed7 messages in net.java.dev.rome.usersRe: ROME OPML source code and licence?
FromSent OnAttachments
Ole Jørgen BrønnerMar 25, 2009 4:57 am 
Robert "kebernet" CooperMar 25, 2009 11:16 am 
Ole Jørgen BrønnerMar 25, 2009 12:12 pm 
Subramanya SastryMar 29, 2009 8:34 pm.jar, .xml
Jiahui WangApr 2, 2009 4:55 pm 
Nick LothianApr 2, 2009 5:29 pm 
Jiahui WangApr 3, 2009 7:26 am 
Subject:Re: ROME OPML source code and licence?
From:Subramanya Sastry (sas@cs.wisc.edu)
Date:Mar 29, 2009 8:34:46 pm
List:net.java.dev.rome.users
Attachments:
opml-0.1.jar - 24k
build.xml - 2k

Somehow, I has missed the presence of the opml subproject. I downloaded it to test it and had to do the following to get it to work. 1. I had to recompile the opml src against rome 1.0 because the existing opml jar failed with rome 1.0 (it worked with rome 0.9). 2. I also did a minor fix to the opml 1.0 parser to accept version 1.1 files because according to http://www.opml.org/stories/storyReader$11/ " ... Now after all that, if you're wondering what to do -- if you see an OPML 1.1 file, you should treat it like an OPML 1.0 file. That's it. Enjoy! ... "

/Accordingly, I added

|| e.getAttributeValue("version").equals("1.1")

to line 67 of src/java/com/sun/syndication/io/impl/OPML10Parser.java

I don't use maven, and to build this, I quickly hacked up an ant build file based on the fetcher subproject. Attaching the build.xml and the jar file for what it is worth. I haven't run unit tests against this new jar.

Subbu.

Thanks, I should probably have figured that out myself :)

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:16:31 +0100, Robert "kebernet" Cooper <kebe@gmail.com> wrote:

It is ASL like the rest of ROME. I guess I never put a src jar up. The src is available anoncvs cvs -d :pserver:gue@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs/subprojects/opml checkout opml

2009/3/25 Ole Jørgen Brønner <olej@yahoo.no>

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javawsxml/OPML

Sorry, if I've missed something obvious, but I can't seem to find either the source code or the licence of this submodule. Any clues?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project default="jar" name="opml" basedir="."> <import file="../../build.xml"/> <property name="classdir" location="target/classes" /> <property name="srcdir" location="src" />

<target name="jar" description="Create the jar"
depends="get-deps,compile,prepare"> <jar jarfile="opml-0.1.jar" excludes="**/package.html" basedir="${classdir}"
/> </target>

<target name="compile" description="Compile all sources."> <mkdir dir="${classdir}" /> <javac srcdir="${srcdir}" destdir="${classdir}" excludes="**/test/**" /> </target>

<target name="prepare" description="Copy rome properties"> <copy file="${srcdir}/conf/rome.properties" todir="${classdir}" /> </target>

<target name="get-deps" depends="rome.get-deps"> <get dest="${libdir}/rome-1.0.jar" usetimestamp="true" ignoreerrors="true"
src="https://rome.dev.java.net/dist/rome-1.0.jar" /> <get dest="${libdir}/servletapi-2.3.jar" usetimestamp="true"
ignoreerrors="true"
src="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/servletapi/jars/servletapi-2.3.jar" /> <get dest="${libdir}/jetty-4.2.12.jar" usetimestamp="true"
ignoreerrors="true"
src="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jetty/jars/jetty-4.2.12.jar" /> <get dest="${libdir}/commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar" usetimestamp="true"
ignoreerrors="true"
src="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-httpclient/jars/commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar"
/> <get dest="${libdir}/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar" usetimestamp="true"
ignoreerrors="true"
src="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar"
/> </target>

<target name="clean"> <delete dir="${classdir}" /> </target> </project>