atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] Using "all" and "...
FromSent OnAttachments
Lloyd ZusmanAug 30, 2004 5:52 pm
Sam VarshavchikAug 30, 2004 6:38 pm
Lloyd ZusmanAug 30, 2004 7:27 pm
Subject:Re: [courier-users] Using "all" and "mailfromok" together during SPF checking?
From:Sam Varshavchik (mrs@courier-mta.com)
Date:Aug 30, 2004 6:38:20 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Lloyd Zusman writes:

Suppose I have the following in my 'bofh' file:

opt BOFHSPFHELO=all opt BOFHSPFMAILFROM=all opt BOFHSPFFROM=all,mailfromok

Does the 'mailfromok' option have any effect here? In other words, does it mean anything when 'all' is also set?

No substantial effect, except that the From: check is skipped, so the Received-SPF: header for the From: check does not get generated.

Also, in this case, are the contents of the third 'Received-SPF' header affected by the presence or absence of 'mailfromok'?

Yeah, it will not be generated.