151 messages

org.oasis-open.lists.security-services [All Lists]

2003 May [All Months]

Page 1 (Messages 1 to 25): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: [security-services] A browser/POST question... - Eve L. Maler
RE: [security-services] editorial comments on binding and core drafts - Mishra, Prateek
RE: [security-services] editorial comments on binding and core dr afts - Scott Cantor
Re: [security-services] A browser/POST question... - Eve L. Maler
Groups - sstc-saml-glossary-1.1-draft-03.doc uploaded - eve....@sun.com
Groups - sstc-saml-core-1.1-draft-08.doc uploaded - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Groups - sstc-saml-core-1.1-draft-08.pdf uploaded - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Groups - sstc-saml-bindings-1.1-draft-04.doc uploaded - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Groups - sstc-saml-bindings-1.1-draft-04.doc modified - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
RE: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-errata-1.1-draft-11.pdf uploaded - Jahan Moreh
Groups - sstc-saml-core-1.1-draft-10.pdf uploaded - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Committee Last Call on SAML V1.1 Specification Set (02-May-2003) - Philpott, Robert
APOLOGIES - THE CORRECT NUMBER FOR THE CALL FOLLOWS - Mishra, Prateek
Conference call mute/unmute - Jahan Moreh
RE: [security-services] Last call issues with schema - Fred...@nokia.com
Groups - New Action Item #0039 Explain when DoNotCacheCondition is Valid - pmis...@netegrity.com
Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 13 May 2003 - Steve Anderson
Changes to fix text for "AuthenticationMethod" attribute. - Philpott, Robert
RE: [security-services] Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 13 May 2003 - Philpott, Robert
Web site Action Items list has been updated... - Philpott, Robert
Groups - sstc-saml-conform-1[1].1-draft-04.doc uploaded - pmis...@netegrity.com
FW: Comments on Bindings and Profiles doc - Draft 06 - Philpott, Robert
Groups - sstc-saml-V1.1-V1.0-Diff.zip uploaded - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
FW: Comments on Bindings and Profiles doc - Draft 06 - John Hughes
Minutes for SSTC Telecon, Tuesday 27 May 2003 - Steve Anderson

Page 1 (Messages 1 to 25): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7