223 messages

org.oasis-open.lists.security-services [All Lists]

2003 April [All Months]

Page 1 (Messages 1 to 25): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [security-services] Credentials Collector proposal for SAML 2.0... - Mishra, Prateek
Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 1 April 2003 - Steve Anderson
RE: [security-services] Erratum: Descriptions of QNames - Scott Cantor
RE: [security-services] Erratum: Descriptions of QNames - Irving Reid
RE: [security-services] sstc-bindings-extensions-02 - Scott Cantor
Groups - Action Item Modified: #0013 Request use of WS-Trust for CC Proposal - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Agenda for 8-April, 2003 SSTC Conference Call - Philpott, Robert
RE: [security-services] Question on PE6 (artifact confirmation methods) - Jahan Moreh
Re: [security-services] RE: AI: proposed text for core Section 4(draft 2) - Eve L. Maler
Groups - Action Item Modified: #0019 Propose draft text for PE11 - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Re: [security-services] AI-37 DSig Core change proposal - Eve L. Maler
RE: [security-services] LA 1.1, SAML 1.1 and SAML 2.0 - Mishra, Prateek
Groups - New Action Item #0020 Text for DSIG core change Proposal - pmis...@netegrity.com
RE: [security-services] Credentials Collector proposal for SAML 2 .0... - Jahan Moreh
April 28-29 PKI Research Workshop Program - Krishna Sankar
Re: [security-services] AI 0031 Clarify text around AuthorityKind - Eve L. Maler
RE: [security-services] AI 0028,summarize versioning questions re: assertions within protocol - Scott Cantor
RE: [security-services] AI 0028, summarize versioning questions re: assertions within protocol - Philpott, Robert
Groups - sstc-saml-core-1.1-draft-06.doc uploaded - eve....@sun.com
Groups - sstc-saml-glossary-1.1-draft-02.doc uploaded - eve....@sun.com
RE: [security-services] SAML Browser Profiles Metadata - Fred...@nokia.com
Groups - Action Item Modified: #0023 Editorial review of glossary and bindings - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Groups - Action Item Modified: #0008 [AI-46] Incorporate changes for PE-4 - rphi...@rsasecurity.com
Re: [security-services] editorial comments on binding and core drafts - Eve L. Maler
Re: [security-services] problem with B&P alternative SAML artifactformat... Treat this a s an ISSUE or Editorial? - Eve L. Maler

Page 1 (Messages 1 to 25): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9